Dr. Ben’s Evictor – Indoor & Personal use
Evictor is a ready to use insecticide and repellent designed for indoor and personal use. Evictor protects against bed bugs, fleas, ticks, ants, mosquitoes and mites.
- Made from Natural Cedarwood oil
- Kills and repels bed bugs, fleas, ticks, ants, mosquitoes and mites
- Works Fast
- Ready-to-use (No need to dilute)
- Use daily, weekly or as needed
- Happiness Guarantee
Dr. Ben’s Evictor R-T-U Pest Management Formula is designed for professional and consumer
use to kill and repel fleas, ticks, ants, mosquitoes and mites.
Evictor offers consumers an Eco-Friendly Interior pest solution. Our Cedarwood Oil Solution is a natural insecticide.
Our solution provides the lowest environmental impact while providing a broad-spectrum alternative with proven efficacy. Our active ingredient “Cedar oil” is based on studies, history and over 20 years of proven global success. Our Cedar oil pest management solutions target and block the neurotransmitter receptor called octopamine. The unique mode-of-action not only kills the adults but also results in a total breakdown including dehydrating the eggs, nymphs and larvae.
Precautionary Statement: DO NOT SPRAY AROUND OPEN FLAMES (PILOT LIGHTS OR STOVES) DO NOT GET ON PLANT-LIFE
Application instructions for indoor use:
1. Using a hand-held pump sprayer treat along all baseboards, under sinks, cabinets, cracks, under and around all appliances, closets, windows, flooring (carpet) under and around furniture, bedding areas, sofa and chairs.
2. Treatment in walls: Unscrew and take off all light and plug covers (If possible) then using a puffer apply “DE” inside wall area. Upon completion screw covers back on
tightly and if possible put a small bead of clear caulk around the outside of the cover.
3. Check under sinks for cracks and crevices: Should you find an opening apply “DE” inside wall area. When completed seal up tightly with plaster or caulk Recommended once every 30 to 45 days or as often as necessary People: Spray directly on skin. Spray in hands to apply to face, avoiding eyes and mouth. Spray as necessary. Children: Adults should use hands to apply to children spraying sparingly, avoid eyes and mouth. To prevent ingestion or eye contact, do not apply to child’s hands or fingers.